- 1 lb veal cutlets
- Coat about 1 lb of veal cutlets with seasoned flour (flour, salt and pepper, to taste).
- Saute the pieces in a mixture of 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter in a large frying pan. Set aside.
- In the same pan, saute about 3 cups of mixed vegetables (suggested combinations: chopped garlic, sliced peppers, onions and eggplant; sliced mushrooms, chopped garlic).
- Layer the veal and vegetables in a shallow baking dish.
- Top with a mixture of 1 cup diced fresh tomatoes, chopped parsley and basil.
- Pour 1/2 cup of Marsala wine over the dish.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta and enjoy.